NEW YORK, Sept. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
According to Technavio, incremental growth of USD 3.18 billion is expected in the fiber optics market during 2021-2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the fiber optics market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Technavio offers in-depth market insights that assist global businesses to obtain growth opportunities.
Download Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. CommScope Holding Co. Inc., Corning Inc., Fujikura Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Leoni AG, LS Cable and System Ltd., Optical Cable Corp., Prysmian Spa, Sterlite Technologies Ltd., and Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Although the growing number of FTTH subscribers will offer immense growth opportunities, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Fiber Optics Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Fiber Optics Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44660
Fiber Optics Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the fiber optics market in the Electrical Components & Equipment industry include CommScope Holding Co. Inc., Corning Inc., Fujikura Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Leoni AG, LS Cable and System Ltd., Optical Cable Corp., Prysmian Spa, Sterlite Technologies Ltd., and Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Fiber Optics Market size
- Fiber Optics Market trends
- Fiber Optics Market industry analysis
Market trends such as M&A strategies followed by market players is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the growth of the VDSL market may threaten the growth of the market in focus.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the fiber optics market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Submarine Fiber Cable Market – Global submarine fiber cable market is segmented by investment source (consortia, private enterprises, and governments and development banks) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Radio Over Fiber Market – Global radio over fiber market is segmented by product (0-2.9 GHz, 3-7 GHz, 8-17 GHz, 18-29 GHz, and >30 GHz), application (satcom, defense, telecom, and others), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Fiber Optics Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist fiber optics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the fiber optics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the fiber optics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of fiber optics market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Telecom – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Datacom – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CommScope Holding Co. Inc.
- Corning Inc.
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Leoni AG
- LS Cable and System Ltd.
- Optical Cable Corp.
- Prysmian Spa
- Sterlite Technologies Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fiber-optics-market–analyzing-opportunities-in-electrical-components–equipment-industry–17-000-technavio-research-reports-301366885.html